- Introduction to MATLAB
- Fundamentals of MATLAB programming
- MATLAB Operators
- MATLAB Graphics
- Branching and Looping Functions
- Programming 3-phase voltage Source
- Fundamentals of Simulink
- Commonly used Blocks
- Application Block sets
- Power System Tool Box
- Simscape .etc
- User – defined functions
- Basic Electrical Engineering applications
- Elementary definitions
- Independent and Dependent Sources
- Network Theorems
- 3-Phase source and Load simulation
- Transformers- single-Phase and 3-Phase
Simulation of Power Electronic circuits
- Simulation of Rectifiers
- Simulation of Inverters
- Choppers and Cyclo-Converters
- Some Projects
- Design and Simulate a feedback Control chopper
- Design and simulation of 3-phase Current Source Inverter
- Design and simulation of Mcmurray-Bedford Inverter
- SPWM Inveter.
- Simulation of Power system Networks
- Certificate of Merit for all the workshop participants from Technoid.
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a ‘Certificate of Excellence’.
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with 6-7 hours session each day in a total of 12-14 hours.
Eligibility: It’s an basic level workshop for Electrical Engineering/EEE/EN students.
Fee: Will be provided on request.