Want to learn technical computing and fourth-generation programming language!!!
Here we have come with Workshop based on MATLAB
MATLAB (Matrix Laboratory) is a multi-paradigm numerical computing environment and fourth-generation programming language. MATLAB is a high-performance language for technical computing. It integrates computation, visualization, and programming in an easy-to-use environment where problems and solutions are expressed in familiar mathematical notation.
This workshop mainly focuses on the student eager to learn about ‘Matrix Laboratory‘ which is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, a student can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools and built-in math functions provide to explore multiple approaches and reaches to solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages. MATLAB can be used for a range of applications including signal processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology.
Topics to be covered in Workshop :
Day 1- Session 1
Introduction to MatLab
- What is MATLAB
- The dominance of MATLAB over other languages
- Power of Matrix computations
- The application of MATLAB in various fields of engineering
- MATLAB Environment
Arithmetic Functions in MATLAB
- Matrixes and Vectors
- Creating Matrixes and Vectors
- Matrix Operation
- Array Operation
- Indexing Matrix
- Adding Elements to Vector or Matrix
- Various Flow Control used in MATLAB
- 2D & 3D graphical Plotting
Introduction to Image Processing
- What is Image Data
- Image Processing Toolbox
- Importing Image
- How to build a matrix image
- Image Display
- Image Operations
- Image Conversion
- Adding Images
- Subtracting Images
- Multiplying Images
- Dividing Images
- Spatial Transformation
- Resizing Images
- Rotating Images
- Cropping Images
- What is Image Restoration
- Noise and Images
- Noise Models
- Noise removal using spatial domain filtering
- Periodic noise
- Noise removal using frequency domain filtering
Day 2- Session 3
Morphological Image Processing
- Mathematic Morphology
- Z2 and Z3
- Basic set theory
- Logic Operations
- Structuring Element
- How to describe Structuring Element
- Basic Morphological Operations
- Combining Erosion and Dilation
- Filtering Application
Introduction to Graphical User Interface
Application and Demos
- Certificate of Merit for all the workshop participants from Technoid.
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a ‘Certificate of Excellence’.
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with 6-7 hours session each day in a total of 12-14 hours.
Eligibility: It’s an basic level workshop so there are no prerequisites. Anyone interested, can join this workshop.
Fee: Will be provided on request.